Today we are launching a new pattern by Blue Dot Patterns - the Ally skirt! This pattern is exclusively available on UpCraft Club today and tomorrow! Don't miss the chance to get it with a special discount - you can save 30%!
The Ally skirt is a six gore skirt with a button up front (or you can use snaps instead). Options include:
- Two different lengths: above the knee or knee length.
- Flap or inset patch pocket.
You can get different looks depending on the fabric you choose (a medium weight woven is recommended).
Make it in denim for a trendy style, corduroy for mid season, a floral twill for a great Spring look, or use linen and poplin for a lighter summery version.
The Ally skirt features:
- Size range XS to XL
- Digitally drafted & professionally graded pattern pieces
- Step by step instructions for a professionally finished garment
- Body measurements and finished garment measurements charts!
- All pattern pieces are labeled (and include seam allowance)
- Pattern pieces include notches!
This pattern is designed for the beginner/intermediate sewer.
SHOP NOW AND SAVE 30% for a limited time only!