This year has been full of surprises and fun as we've searched high and low to bring you the best digital sewing patterns on the web. As we reflect on 2015 we want to thank YOU for being part of the sewing community and for inspiring us with what you've made. We can't wait to see what you'll make in 2016 and will keep bringing you the highest quality patterns and latest styles.
Here are the top categories and patterns of this year. Did your favorite make the list?
You loved sewing bags this year! The two most popular bags were:
Lots of new bag patterns have been added to the UpCraft Club shop recently and we know you will love these too:
Basics are the things we wear every day. Like socks and t-shirts. Whether for women or children, these patterns were staples in your sewing room in 2015.
- Abby's Trailblazing Socks (for children) by The Wolf and the Tree (and be sure to check out the adult sized socks too)
- Lane Raglan (for women) by Hey June
- Union St Tee (for women) also by Hey June
We've recently added more layering and wardrobe basic patterns to help you wear handmade throughout 2016.
- Enid Fitted Sweater (for women) by Jennifer Lauren Vintage
- Davina Dress (for women) by Itch to Stitch
- Charlotte Leggings (for girls) by Laela Jeyne
Free patterns are always popular and UpCraft Club brought you lots of free patterns in 2015. The Deer Head (or Rudolph) by CharmingDoodle, Trapeze Knit Tank Dress by The Sewing Rabbit and the Easy Sew Cosmetics Bag by So Sew Easy were among your favorites.
We have even more planned for the new year. Have a request for a pattern you'd like to see or a new technique you want to learn? Contact us and let us know.