The Curve Crossbody bag
$ 7.00 $ 5.25
Brand Spencer Ogg
This pattern shows you how to easily make a beautiful curved and shaped crossbody bag with an adjustable crossbody strap and magnetic snap closure. A generous size, great for everyday use, large enough to accommodate all your essentials.
Fully lined throughout with a feature curved phone pocket on the front. Construct an adjustable webbing or self fabric strap, to wear cross body or over the shoulder, or attach a bought leather strap.
Skill level: This is an easy to moderate pattern.
Approximate finished dimensions:
10.25 x 8.75 inches (26 x 22 cm)
I made this example up in Harris tweed, but it is suitable for most medium weight fabrics including tweeds, denim and medium weight cottons.
Make from just half a yard each outer and lining.
14 pages of full colour tutorial style instructions with detailed photos will walk you through making a professional looking bag in no time
- Instant Download
- Full sized PDF pattern included
- All measurements given in inches and cm
- Complete, easy to follow instructions
- Full colour photos for every step
- Relevant sewing tips
- A list of material requirements and suggestions
- Printer friendly. Prints on US letter size or A4 paper
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings
Copyright ©SpencerOgg 2017