$ 8.00 $ 6.00
Brand The Ruffled Stitch
The deluxe wallet was inspired by the Dave Ramsey budgeting plan. This wallet is targeted toward everyone who is following a cash budget. It features fabric envelopes sewn in place to separate your money into categories, and takes envelope budgeting to the next level! No more tattered lost envelopes. Instead you will have a one of a kind, made by you, adorable wallet. It has everything a wallet needs to keep all your money, debit cards, and coins secure and easy to access.
- 4, 6, or 8 fabric zippered envelopes
or the option of:
- 4, 6, or 8 open fabric envelopes
- 6 credit card slots, with the ability to hold up to 3 cards per slot
- A zipper pouch for change
- 2 large pockets for your checkbook, receipts, etc
- Magnetic Snap to close wallet and secure belongings.
- Computer drafted Pattern Pieces
- Over 60 color pictures to go along with detailed directions.
- 19 pages of step by step instructions plus 5 pages of full scale pattern pieces
- Fabric requirements and suggestions
- Seam allowance included in pattern
- Directions for many different ways to finish insides of zipper envelopes including no serger methods.
- Tips scattered throughout pattern
And much much more!
What you will need:
- Exterior/Interior fabric 5/8 to 3/4 yard of two coordinating fabrics. So a total of up to 1 1/2 yards.
- 1 yard medium weight fusible interfacing
- Magnetic Snap
- 4-8 7” closed end zipper (optional)
- Clear vinyl for category pocket, 1/8 yard or remnants.
- Vinyl or felt scraps (optional)
- 1/4 yard medium sew in interfacing (optional)
Sewing skill level: Intermediate. I tried to be as detailed and in-depth as possible, so if you are a very enthusiastic confident beginner, you are more than welcome to dive in. However, I cannot be held responsible for human error. If you have any questions I would love to help, just send me an email!