Christmas Baby Blocks
Brand Swoodson Says
Christmas Baby Blocks is a PDF sewing pattern for soft baby blocks with Christmas shapes appliqued on to the sides. There are three sizes for the blocks and seven different designs. Insert jingle bells, add ribbon tags, or embellish with embroidery to personalize them!
- 1/2 yard of 3 different solid color quilting cottons
- 1/2 yard of 3 different patterned quilting cottons
- 1 yard Wonder Under, Heat n’Bond Lite, or other paper-backed fusible method, for the applique
- 1 yard fusible fleece (optional, will make the finished blocks less squishy and more stable)
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Hand sewing needle
- 1 bag Poly-fill or other stuffing
- Hemostats & a chopstick for stuffing (optional)
- Squeakers, jingle balls, or other noise makers (optional)
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2017. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.