$ 11.65 $ 8.74
Brand Charlotte Kan
These leggings are a great canvas for bold prints or for adding your own style lines. The leggings are a quick and easy project, because the sewing pattern only has one piece, there is no side seam, only an inseam. It features 3 inseam lengths and an elastic waist. The pattern has a lot of negative ease and works best with 4-way stretch fabrics with at least 70% crosswise stretch and 50% lengthwise stretch.
SIZES - 0 - 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10 - 12 - 16
DIFFICULTY - Advanced beginner
- Seam allowance is included
- Layered sizes, print only the size you need
- Lengthen / shorten lines
- Clear and easy to follow instructions
- Copyshop Files included
- A section with tips for sewing knits on your sewing machine
- Three inseam lengths to choose from
For Fabric Width 150CM/60”
- Short inseam - 110 cm / 1 1⁄5 yards
- Regular inseam - 115 cm / 1 1/4 yards
- Tall inseam - 120 cm / 1 1/3 yards
- 25mm / 1" wide elastic for the waist.
- Attahing an elastic waist
- Sewing on stretch binding
- Serger or sewing machine
- Cover lock (optional)
- Jersey or Stretch needle for a sewing machine
- (optional) Twin needle for sewing machine
- Measuring tape
- Fabric scissors
ZIP FILE INCLUDES:
- Print instructions
- 9 pages - Instruction booklet
- 17 pages - Print at home pattern suitable for both A4 and US Letter
- 4 pages - There are 4 A0 Copy shop files to choose from. One that includes all inseam options and one file for each inseam length.
*the files are all PDF files and come packaged as a zipfile, you'll need to download these from a laptop or pc.