Brand The Caffeinated Quilter
This is a wonderful pattern to showcase your favorite Asian fabric. Directions include easy steps for fussy-cutting fabric and lots of diagrams to guide you through every step of piecing the curved blocks. Directions are given for machine piecing, but the project lends itself to hand-piecing as well. Pattern includes several pages of block layouts, row and quilt layouts to help you create your own peaceful Japanese Garden.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY rotary cut and sew a quarter inch seam
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 54" by 54"
- 2 1/2 yards floral focus fabric
- 1 yard gold fabric
- 1/4 yard solid light lavender fabric
- 1/2 yard patterned light lavendar fabric
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- 1 yard red fabric
- 60" by 60" batting
- 3/8 yard EACH light green, pink, dark grey and medium lavender
- 3 1/2 yards backing fabric
- 1/2 yard black for blocks
- 3/4 yard black for borders
- From Marti Michell Winding Ways 6" templates