Brand The Caffeinated Quilter
This whimsical table runner is a great way to learn English paper piecing. A template page is included for you to make your own basting papers, or you can purchase precut papers from paperpieces.com (1.5 inch six point diamonds, hexagons, and half-hexagons). This pattern is also compatible with Inklingo.
Pattern includes detailed basting and sewing diagrams, and full-color assembly diagrams.
- 1/8 yard EACH dark blue, medium blue and black fabric
- 1/4 yard EACH red and white fabric
- 1 fat quarter backing fabric
- 18 by 20 inch piece batting
- Four 1.25 inch black buttons (preferably with two holes instead of four)
- Eight 5 mm white scrapbooking brads
- Black embroidery floss
- Black permanent marker
- Thread for basting, piecing, and quilting
- Hand sewing needle, thimble and scissors
- Add-a-Quarter ruler or clear ruler with quarter inch markings