$ 10.00 $ 8.00
Brand Itch to Stitch
Do you always look out for a winter-appropriate top? Look no further! The Bellavista Top has the function and chic that you seek. The Bellavista Top comes in a comfortable swing bodice with a center-front panel. It also comes with two neck options and two sleeve options. Use a sweater knit to make a sweater, or a jersey to make a T-shirt. The choice is yours!
Bellavista Top Features:
- Comfortable swing bodice with a center front panel
- Two neckline options—cowl neck and scoop neck with neckband
- Two sleeve options—long sleeve and three-quarter bell sleeve
- Layers feature (print only the sizes you need)
Skill Level: Beginner+
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” tab below for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Bellavista Top pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
Primary Fabric Four-way stretch knit fabric with at least 50% horizontal stretch and 25% vertical stretch. French terry, cotton Lycra jersey and double brush poly are good choices. If using rayon spandex knit, you may need to go down one size or more. Do not use woven fabric.
- 10” (26 cm) of 3/8” or 1/2” (1 cm or 1.25 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape (or you may cut your own using lightweight woven fusible interfacing on the straight grain)