Brand Itch to Stitch
Be prepared to radiate charm in this sweet-looking Chirripo Top. Featuring front and back squared necklines, the Chirripo Top has short flutter sleeves that continue down the bodice. Or you can skip the flutter sleeves to make a sleeveless top!
Chirripo Top Features:
- Options for A, B, C, D and DD cups
- Relaxed fit bodice
- Front and back yokes with squared neckline
- Front and back gathers below yokes for accent and shaping
- Options for flutter sleeves and sleeveless
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” tab below for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Chirripo Top pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
Primary Fabric Use lightweight woven fabric without stretch or with minimal stretch.
Interfacing Use lightweight woven or weft-insertion interfacing.
- 32" (82 cm) of 3/8" or 1/2" (1 cm or 1.25 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape (or you may cut your own using lightweight woven fusible interfacing on the straight grain)