Fringe Blouse & Dress (Women)
Brand Chalk and Notch
*** Updated!*** (See more info below.)
The Fringe pattern is a woven dress and blouse with two views. View A has a button up front, elbow sleeve and sleeve tab. View B has a pull over, notched front with a cuff. Both views include two cup sizes, optional waist ties, and the sleeve/cuffs are interchangeable.
Size Range: 0-24, 2 cup size options
Fabric: WOVEN (cotton lawn, cotton voile, rayon challis, rayon voile, linen, double gauze.)
Sewing Level: INTERMEDIATE
Print at Home Paper Size: US Letter & A4 – 72 pages
Copy Shop Files Included: A0 4 sheets
Layers Function Included: YES
Instagram Hashtag: #fringedresspattern
You are welcome to sell garments made from these patterns; please credit Chalk and Notch in the product listing. Copying and distribution of this pattern in any form is prohibited.
*** Updated March 2019 ***
- The pattern and tutorial have been updated to include the new branding and layout.
- There are three more sizes. Size range is now 0-24.
- This pattern includes two bust cup options: A/B & C/D.
- Back darts were moved towards the center by 1″ (2.5 cm).
- To allow for more ease in the hips, 1/2″ (1.25 cm) was added to the width of the skirt pattern on the center front/center back fold line, adding 2″ (5 cm) total to the skirt width.