Sequoia Cargos & Shorts
Brand Itch to Stitch
Your wardrobe should keep up with your active lifestyle and diverse needs. The Sequoia Cargos & Shorts are your trusty companion when you explore the outdoors. The Sequoia features a comfortable waistband with rib knit and elastic, as well as ample pocket space for your essentials. But of course you don’t have to go climb mountains in your Sequoia; they are casual, stylish and functional even when you are running errands around town.
Sequoia Cargos & Shorts Feature:
- Functional fly front zipper with snap closure
- Ribbing/elastic waistband
- Relaxed and straight leg silhouette
- Comfortable medium rise
- Front patch pockets with slanted openings
- Back patch pockets with flaps and snap closure
- Options for long pants and shorts
- Side cargo pockets with flaps and snap closure (with long pants option only)
- Leg strap for securing rolled up pant legs (with long pants option only)
- Layers feature (print only the sizes you need)
Skill Level: Intermediate+
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” tab below for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Sequoia Cargos & Shorts pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
Primary Fabric Light to medium-weight fabric with or without stretch, such as lightweight denim, chambray, quick-drying nylon and twill. Go down one size if using stretch woven. Do not use knit fabric.
Interfacing Lightweight fusible woven interfacing
Ribbing Medium-weight ribbing (rib knit) with spandex (for waistband)
- For long pants option: 14 sets of 5/8’’ (1.6 cm / size 24) snap fasteners with snap setting tool (you will have 2 sockets left over)
- For shorts option: 6 sets of 5/8’’ (1.6 cm / size 24) snap fasteners with snap setting tool
- 6” (16 cm) or longer all-purpose plastic zipper
- 1” (2.5 cm)-wide elastic