Tierras Woven Joggers
Brand Itch to Stitch
Wear your Tierras Woven Joggers and enjoy a totally cozy day doing your favorite at-home activities. Need to run errands around town? Get to and from the gym? Look no further than these joggers. These tapered, pocketed bottoms are a wise pick for the gal that cherishes chicness and comfort equally.
Tierras Woven Joggers Feature:
- Elastic and drawstring waist
- Low rise and can be lengthened to suit your style (instructions included)
- Deep and functional side pockets
- Tapered leg for a slim look
- Optional elastic hem
- Layers feature (print only the sizes you need)
Skill Level: Beginner+
Sizes: 00 – 20
Don't want to print and tape paper together? The Tierras Woven Joggers pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
- Primary Fabric Use light to medium-lightweight but strong woven fabric with or without stretch, such as nylon, linen or twill. Fabric with a hint of rayon or bamboo is desirable as it gives you softness and drape.
- Lining Use lightweight woven fabric, such as voile, batiste or lightweight quilting cotton.
- Interfacing Two (2) pieces of 2” x 2” (5 cm x 5 cm) lightweight woven or weft insertion fusible interfacing
- 1 1/2” (4 cm) wide elastic as long as your waist, plus 10” (25 cm)
- 28” (70 cm) of 1” (2.5 cm) wide elastic (optional - for elastic hem)
- 1/4” (6 mm) wide drawstring cord or ribbon as long as your waist, plus 20” (50 cm)
- 16” (41 cm) of 3/8” (1 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape (or cut your own using lightweight interfacing)