Women’s Willa Outdoor Vest
Brand Laela Jeyne
The Willa Outdoor Vest PDF Pattern is the perfect compliment to all your fall and winter outfits! It has flattering princess seams with shaping through the waist and hips to ensure an attractive fit. The optional welt pockets are stylish and can be made with a coordinating fabric. There is also an optional snap on hood with a gusset. The vest is closed with a zipper that closes at the top of the collar. It’s bound with bias tape at the collar, hem, and arms. Let your imagination run wild while designing your Willa! You can pick any fabric that is appropriate for coats such as quilted nylon, quilted cotton, fleece, faux fur, canvas, twill, and flannel! Pair it with a comfy sweater, a pair of jeans, and some boots and you’ve got yourself an amazing outfit!
The Willa Outdoor Vest pattern also includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as a full bust adjustments, blending sizes, or adjusting the length
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X (00-26)
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- NEW! A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient.
The Willa Vest pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!