Brand Swoodson Says
The Adventure Flags set is a PDF sewing pattern packed with options to make your own decor. There are 9 different graphic designs, 2 text designs, and four base flag options. There is a geometric wall hanging, a pennant, a rectangular bunting, and a triangular bunting along with picture tutorials for adding the applique designs and sewing each option!
- 1 yard (.9144m) of woven fabric for all of the base shapes
- Assortment of wool blend felt sheets for the appliqués
- 1 yard (.9144m) of lightweight fusible interfacing (optional for lighter weight fabrics)
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Embroidery floss & needle
- Glue stick or fusible tape (strongly recommended but optional)
- 60” (1.524m) of double fold bias tape (1 package) [buntings only]
- 17” (43.18cm)long dowel or stick [geometric wall hanging only]
- 25” (63.5cm) long leather cording [geometric wall hanging only]
- Freezer paper or fusible transfer material, like Wonder Under (strongly recommended but optional)
This is a PDF sewing pattern, that you download and print yourself, not a finished object/item.
This pattern is copyrighted for Swoodson Says, 2016. Please don’t be a jerk and distribute it as your own; feel free to use one or two images if you’d like to link to it or include it in a round-up.