Amare Top and Dress
The Amare Top and Dress pattern is a woven dress sewing pattern. It is made for sizes 12m/80 to 12 years/152. Not for developing chest. The sewing level for this pattern is adventurous advanced beginner to intermediate.
The dress is made to have a 1.5″/ 4 cm ease at the chest. The bodice is designed to be as seamless as possible. The only seams are in the front, where the panels are sewn together and in the skirt. The side panels are one part and there are no shoulder seams. All seams in the bodice are enclosed between the main fabric and the lining.
There are two length options and two embellishment options. In length you get to choose between top or dress length. The dress is made to hit just below the knee. The embellishment options are a big bow or ties. The pattern pieces only contain the bodice. The skirt is made using a cutting chart to be found in the instructions.
There are instructions on how to up- or downsize for the plus size and skinny girls. How to add width to the waist and there are finished measurements to check if the final width will work out for you.
The neckline requires under-stitching and the bodice hand sewing. If youare a beginner and feeling adventurous, this pattern might be the pattern that will lift your sewing to the next level.
– sizes 12M to 12y (non developing chest)
– imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
– seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
– Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
– 1 x PDF pattern file letter size/A4 (for bodice)
– cutting chart for skirt pieces
– the option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
– pattern layout
– fabric chart
– finished measurement chart
– instructions on up- or downsizing
– summary in writing
– summary in graphics