The Ania Tunic
Brand Coffee and Thread
The Ania tunic is a swingy tunic designed for an active child. The tunic comes with two sleeve length options and a simple closure in the back. A swingy gathered bodice and bow shaped pockets add a feminine touch. The tunic can be made in woven and knit fabric. It pairs perfectly with our Wild and Free lounge pants.
The Ania Tunic is available in sizes 9-12month through 12 years.
This is a confident beginner friendly pattern.
The PDF tutorial includes:
- Computer generated, tiled pattern that can be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ | A4 printer paper
- A 36 inch wide file to print at a shop
- Individual sizes can be chosen for printing at home
- A detailed, step-by-step tutorial with clear diagrams to illustrate each step
- Fabric requirements
- Materials list
- A glossary of sewing terms
- Lots of tips to help along the way