Anni Building Block Pattern – Playsuit
Brand Named Clothing
Skill level: Average
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- By combining different blocks of this mix-and-match pattern, you can sew up to 36 different variations!
- The pattern includes a bodice with flattering princess seams, and three neckline options: V- or O-neck, and a beautiful combination of a V-neck and a Peter Pan collar.
- The three sleeve options are a classic T-shirt sleeve, a beautiful long bell sleeve, and a cold shoulder ruffle sleeve. You can also sew the garment without sleeves.
- The bottom options: a beautiful knee-length pencil skirt, long wide-leg trousers, or shorts with show-stopping bell-shaped leg frills.
- Choose a light or medium weight woven fabric with drape. It is recommended to choose a drapey fabric especially for the the ruffles and the leg and sleeve frills for them to drape beautifully. The fabric for the bodice, Peter Pan collar, skirt, trousers and shorts can be less drapey.
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric (See instructions below for calculating your fabric requirement)
- Fusible interfacing 25 – 70 cm/ 1/2 – 1 yd
- 55/ 22” or 60 cm/ 24” long invisible zipper depending on the neckline:V-neck 55 cm/ 22”, O-neck and Peter Pan collar 60 cm/ 24”
- A hook and eye
Calculate the total fabric consumption by adding the consumption of the bodice to consumption of the bottom half. Take into account which sleeve variation (sleeveless, short sleeve, long bell shaped sleeve, or ruffles) and which bottom variation (trousers, shorts, skirt) you will be sewing. The consumption calculation for the bodice includes the consumption for all neckline variations.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No