Bonn Shirt and Dress
Brand Itch to Stitch
No matter where in the world she is, every lady needs several shirts and shirt dresses as fashion staples in her closet. The Bonn Shirt and Dress pattern is exactly what you need. With two different lengths, as well as four types of sleeves, Bonn moves effortlessly between seasons. Like many Itch to Stitch patterns, Bonn comes in A, B, C, D and DD cups for a great fit!
Bonn Shirt & Dress Feature:
- A, B, C, D and DD Cups
- Shirt length and dress length options
- Dress with sash
- Long, 3/4, short cuff and flare sleeves options
- Relaxed fit with slight waist shaping
- Front buttoned
- V neck with modified mandarin collar
- Integrated front facing
- Layers feature (print only the sizes you need)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” tab below for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Bonn Shirt & Dress pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
Primary Fabric Use light to medium-light weight woven fabric with or without stretch. Shirting, broadcloth, lightweight denim, chambray, linen and rayon challis are good choices.
Interfacing Use lightweight woven or weft-insertion interfacing.
- Five (5) 1/2” (1.25 cm) buttons for the shirt or eight (8) 1/2” (1.25 cm) buttons for the dress
- Additional two (2) 1/2” (1.25 cm) buttons for the long sleeve option