Bridget Long Sleeve Top
Brand Designer Stitch
The Bridget Top is a semi-fitted shell featuring a choice of 3 long sleeves – Long Bell Cufflet, Split Sleeve with self ties and a Spiral Fluted Cufflet . The top can be made in 2 different lengths, a Round or V-neck and features an Optional Soft Tie Belt.
The pattern offers cups sizes for fine-tuning the fit of your garment. Cup Sizes – B, C, D, DD.
MULTI-SIZED PATTERN :
(AU/UK) 6 – 26
(US) 2 – 22
(EU) 34 – 54
INTERMEDIATE SEWING LEVEL
Bridget Long Sleeve Top featuring 3 Long Sleeve Styles.
The Bridget Long Sleeve can be made in a light to light-medium weight woven fabric
that has drape and a fluid fall.
The construction of the Bridget is recommended for intermediate levels due to:
- Neck Facings
- CB Invisible Zipper
- Working with light and slippery fabrics
- Set – in – Sleeve
- Curved Hem Edges
- A very good knowledge of your own personal fitting requirements as the
pattern offers the opportunity to fine-tune the fit of your garment with
the option of cups sizes – B, C, D, DD.
Fabric Choices – Light to Light-Medium Weight Cotton, Cotton Types,
Silk, Silk Types, Georgette and Georgette types.
Bridget Long Sleeve Features.
- Semi-Fitted Shell
- Choice of 3 long sleeves – Long Bell Cufflet,
Split Sleeve with self ties and a Spiral Fluted Cufflet
- 2 different lengths – High Hip or Low Hip
- Round or V-Neck
- Optional Soft Tie Belt
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
You are purchasing the Bridget – Long Sleeve Version – and the PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. ( 24 pages ) for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern / 42 pages for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern /12 pages per Front per Cup Size – B, C, D, DD (Individual Files )
- AO Print Shop x 3 Sheets
- AO Print Shop x 1 per Front per Cup Sizes – B, C, D, DD (Individual Files )
There are up to a total of 11 Bridget Top PDF files to download for this pattern. This is dependent on choice of Cup Sizes and Printing Options.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Bridget Top.