Brueram Top & Dress
A beautiful woven top/dress with no exposed seams in the bodice. The back is shirred with elastic thread or made using 1/4” – 0.6 cm elastic to keep enough room to move and still form to the body. The dress option has a high-low hem with front wrapped skirt. The top and maxi length have straight hems.
The pattern is made for sizes 12M to 14y, non-developing figures. There are instructions on how to up- or downsize for the plus size and skinny girls.
Instructions will not tell you how to shirr the back. But there is a elastic casing option for those that still want to create this dress without shirring. The neckline requires understitching and the bodice hand sewing. The sewing level for this pattern is advanced beginner to intermediate depending on the options you choose.
– sizes 12M to 14 y (non-developing figures)
– imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
– seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
– Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
– 1 x PDF pattern file letter size/A4 (for bodice and high/low skirt option)
– the option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
– pattern layout
– fabric chart
– finished measurement chart
– instructions on up- or downsizing
– the top and maxi skirt are made using a cutting chart
– summary in writing
– summary in graphics