Bunny Rabbit Soft Toy
Brand Crafty Kooka
This Rabbit in NOT jointed, which makes it easier to make and gives you a softer "raggedy" look.
• Full size pattern (no scaling required) with a seam allowance already added
Just download, print and cut out the pattern.
• Detailed, easy to follow, step by step, well illustrated instructions.
• A list of material required
You can use any fabric to make your kooka Rabbit. Be as creative as you like. We used wool felt for a warm huggable old fashioned feel but you can use whichever materials you like, cotton, Linen, plush, minky, etc
You will need:
- sewing machine
- toy stuffing
- doll needle, (A long hand sewing needle)
- Embroidery thread for the eyes and mouth (safety eyes also work well)
- Main fabric: 20cm x 225cm (8x89”)
- Accent fabric: 20cm x 52cm (8x20”) (for the foot pads and inside ears)
Terms and Conditions of use
Small scale Cottage Industry Crafters are very welcome make and to re-sell the finished soft toy,
if you follow the terms and conditions:
1- Each individual person making a Crafty Kooka soft toy should buy their own pattern
2- You give credit to Craft Kooka, if online (via facebook, Etsy, instagram, your own website or any other online media). Provide a link to our shop and the sewing pattern. For sales in person, please add to your lable or tags that product was made with a CraftyKooka pattern.
3 -The sewing pattern cannot be shared, re-sold or forwarded to anyone or reproduced in any way
Crafty Kooka is an authentic cottage industry.
All our indie sewing patterns are completely unique. We design and test all our own patterns in our workshop in rural Ireland.
Skill level: confident beginner / Intermediate.