City Park Tee
Brand Hey June
The City Park Tee is a casual tee for juniors in sizes 6 – 16. It comes with the option for a v-neck or scoop neck, shirt length or tunic length, and has four sleeve lengths included – short, elbow, 3/4, and long.
The City Park Tee is incredibly versatile depending on what options you choose, your fabric, and any embellishments you choose to add. Embroider, applique, screen print, stencil, dye, sequin – this tee is a perfect blank slate for anything you can dream up.
This pattern works nicely with jerseys, both cotton and cotton blends, but you can also use rib knit, interlock, waffle knit, lycra spandex, or even stretch lace! Anything with a stretch of at least 30% will work, but 50 – 100% stretch is best. Just remember – the smaller the stretch percentage, the more fitted the shirt will be.
This is a .pdf pattern and will be delivered immediately to your email so you can download, print, and start sewing right away! You can also access the pattern at any time from your account.
The 37 page .pdf includes:
– A pdf pattern in sizes 6 – 16
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– A diagram to help tape the pattern together
– Layers function so you can print only the size you need
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper or one sheet of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.