The Craggan Men's Messenger Bag
Brand Spencer Ogg
This pattern shows you how to easily make a men's tough crossbody bag. It has an adjustable crossbody strap and magnetic snap closure. A generous size, great for everyday use, large enough to accommodate an iPad and all his essentials and strong enough for the hardest working man!
Fully lined throughout with a feature phone pocket on the front. The instructions walk you through, in simple steps, how to construct the roomy box cornered bag including how to create adjustable webbing straps, and attaching magnetic clasp closures. The bag also has an anti theft strap to attach your keys
Skill level: This is an easy to moderate pattern. Suitable for anyone who has tried a few patterns before
Approximate finished dimensions:
10.25 x 8.75 inches (26 x 22 cm)
Suitable for most medium weight fabrics including tweeds, denim, medium weight cottons and furnishing cottons.
Make from just half a yard each outer and lining
12 pages of full colour tutorial style instructions with detailed photos will walk you through making a professional looking bag in no time.
You will receive the pattern and the instruction booklet
- Instant Download
- Full sized PDF pattern included
- All measurements given in inches and cm
- Complete, easy to follow instructions
- Full colour photos for every step
- Relevant sewing tips
- A list of material requirements and suggestions
- Printer friendly. Prints on US letter size or A4 paper
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings