Dakota Blazer Women’s
Brand Laela Jeyne
The Dakota Blazer PDF Pattern is a great staple blazer that can be made with a straight back or a hi-lo hem. This is a great capsule piece that can be sewn for any season. You can choose from long sleeve with or without a scallop, 3/4 sleeve, and short sleeve lengths. The blazer is fully lined and is closed with a single button. The Dakota blazer can be worn over so many outfits for a put together look! It pairs well with dresses, with a t-shirt and jeans, or a camisole and skinny pants! The pattern comes in sizes XS-XXL.
This blazer is also appropriate for maternity wear. The button can be left open when you reach the later weeks of pregnancy.
The pattern includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step.
- Fitting adjustment instructions for lengthening and shortening
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XS-XXL (0-22)
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- Troubleshooting tips
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient.
The Dakota Blazer pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The pattern and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!