Danube Jean Denim Skirt
Brand Itch to Stitch
The Danube Jean Skirt is a classic five-pocket jean-style skirt. The casual skirt has a slim fit and side slits that make you feel extra sexy. The waistband sits at your natural waist, so you can wear it all day long and feel super comfortable. Of course you can also make it in other bottom weight fabric! In fact, make several because the Danube Jean Skirt doesn’t go out of style, ever!
Danube Jean Skirt Features:
- Slim fit straight skirt
- Side slits for walking ease and style
- Straight waistband that sits at natural waist
- Classic five pockets and fly-front zipper
- Back yokes for back shaping
- Optional rivets for reinforcement and as decoration
- Optional belt loops
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” tab below for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Danube Jean Skirt pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
Primary Fabric Use a non-stretch denim, twill, corduroy or other bottom weight fabric.
Lining Use a lightweight woven fabric without stretch. Lining fabric is for pockets.
- Topstitching thread
- One (1) 6” (15 cm) or longer metal or jeans zipper
- One (1) jeans button
- Ten (10) rivets (optional)