The Domi Sweatpants pattern is a unisex pattern. The waistband sits at the low waist just below the belly button.
The three lengths are perfect for changing seasons. Bermuda shorts (hemmed just above the knee) for summer, 3/4 length (cuffed and just below the knee) for spring and maybe even fall and the full length (also cuffed) for winter and cold days during fall and spring!
The pattern also has two pocket options. The square pocket is sewn on top of the pants and can hold a lot of treasures. The round pocket is sewn inside of the pants but top-stitched to the pants. The round pocket is shallow.
The smaller sizes (12M to 4) are fit for a diaper and even a cloth diaper. Note: use a fabric with stretch for the cloth diaper.
Suggested fabrics for this pattern are:
Main: Knit fabrics such as; Jersey, Interlock, Cotton Lycra, French Terry, Sweatshirt fleece, Sweatshirt knit.
Waistband/Cuffs: Cotton Lycra or Ribbing with a good stretch and recovery.
(Fabric and size chart can be found in the pictures)
– sizes 12M to 14y
– imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
– seam allowance is included (3/8″-1cm).
– Instructions PDF file with illustrations and pictures
– 1 x PDF pattern file letter size/A4
– the option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
– pattern layout
– fabric chart
– finished measurement chart (inseam)
– summary in writing
– summary in graphics