The Women’s Eleanor Cardigan is a PDF sewing pattern for a relaxed fitting cardigan with a drapey front that can easily cross over. It is classy and stylish. The Women’s Eleanor Cardigan features:
- 3 lengths- Tunic, Knee, and Duster
- Regular long sleeves and “extra” long sleeve cut lines. Whether you’re like me and have long arms or you just like your sleeves to cover your hands, Eleanor literally has you covered.
- Pockets big enough for your phone!
- Optional belt loops and tie belt
- 2 sleeve widths – relaxed or slim fitting
- Optional hood
- Elbow button or snap cuff for rolling up your sleeves to 3/4 length
The Women’s Eleanor Cardigan pattern is available for women’s sizes XXS-5XL.
Get the Girls' Eleanor Cardigan pattern for a mommy-and-me look!
This listing is for a downloaded PDF sewing pattern, NOT a finished product. Your download should immediately pop up after purchasing, but you can also log into your account at any time and download the package again. Your downloads will include a professionally drawn pattern with trimless pages and layers.
The pattern pieces included are formatted for 8.5×11, A4 (typically outside of the US), and A0 printers. Please remember to NOT use the A4 pattern unless you are located outside of the US and own an A4 printer and A4 paper. The A0 pattern is specifically designed for large format printing. You have permission from 5 out of 4 Patterns to have this pattern printed at your local copy shop.
The separate tutorial download includes hyperlinks to help you navigate to whichever options you’re interested in doing. It also includes professionally drawn images for each tutorial step as well as pictures for steps that might be a little tricky. We take great pains to make the tutorial as clear as possible! We’ve even included links to our YouTube channel, where you can find video tutorials on certain steps.