Emily Women’s T-shirt
Brand Laela Jeyne
The Emily T-shirt PDF pattern is a basic t-shirt pattern that has so many added options for you to create the perfect t-shirt for you! The silhouette of the T-shirt is attractively fitted. Options for customization include: jewel and scoop necklines, hood and cowl options, short, elbow, and long sleeve lengths with or without cuffs, a thumb cuff option, three different elbow patch styles, and an attractive accent triangle option! This pattern got rave reviews from the testers who had tons of fun mixing and matching the options. The T-shirt is designed for 2 or 4 way stretch knits with at least 40% stretch.
The pattern includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos to illustrate each step.
- Fitting adjustment instructions for lengthening and shortening
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XS-XXL (0-22)
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- Tips for sewing with knits
This pattern is for an advanced beginner sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient.
The Emily T-shirt pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The pattern and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!