Brand Laela Jeyne
Henley, Polo, or T-shirt—We’ve got you covered with the Emmett pattern!
The Emmett T-shirt sewing pattern includes:
- Henley, polo, or standard t-shirt neck styles
- Short or long sleeves
- Clearly written instructions with technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed fitting adjustment instructions such as how to blending sizes or adjusting the length
- Information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Fabric layout cut diagram
- Yardage and size charts
- Tested pattern pieces for men’s XS-3X sizes
- Imperial and Metric Measurement charts and instructions
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 print shop copy of the pattern pieces
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The Emmett T-shirt pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!
Make it a great outfit with the Reed Trousers and William Vest!