There are tons of options with this pattern. You can edge it with bias tape or trim it with ric rac, baby pom pom trim, piping, or any other trim. You can close it with a button, snap, or magnetic closure. You can choose between a short body (which fits diapers and wipes perfectly), or a long body that looks super stylish and would leave room for other things. You can also add an optional changing pad. You can even choose between a pointed flap and a rounded flap!
Note: This clutch works best with a travel size pouch of wipes. The hard wipes case distorts the shape of the clutch.
- 2 fat quarters of cotton fabric
- 1 fat quarter of fusible fleece or other interfacing
- 1 yard bias tape, ric rac, or other trim
- 1 yard flannel (for optional changing pad)
- Snap, magnetic closure, or button
- Marking pen
Skill level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
Finished size: 5″x10″ or 5″x12″
This pattern is for personal use only.