Family Passport Holder
Brand Spencer Ogg
PDF Sewing pattern for a Family Passport holder. Holds up to 6 passports, or 3 passports and 3 boarding cards. Fits both US and UK passports (They are the same size, honestly!)
Keep your precious documents safe and stylish.
With snap fastener or Velcro closure - whichever you prefer to use. Features 6 inside pockets to hold your documents. (Option to have just 4 inside pockets)
A great way to use up your stash.
This is a moderately easy pattern suitable for beginners
12 pages of full colour tutorial style instructions with detailed photos will walk you through making a professional looking item in no time
Makes a travel wallet that is crisp and useful. Fully lined. Fastens with a snap fastener or Velcro.
Finished size when closed: Passport cover: Width 4 1/2 × Height 8 inch (W11.5cm×H20cm)
- Instant Download
- Full sized pattern pieces
- All measurements given in inches and cm
- Complete, easy to follow instructions
- Full colour photos for every step
- Relevant sewing tips
- A list of material requirements and suggestions
- Printer friendly. Prints on A4 or US letter size paper
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings
- A simple layout guide
Copyright ©SpencerOgg 2016