Brand Jilly Atlanta
Diaper Bundle PDF. This PDF pattern shows you how to make a sweet top, diaper cover, and silk flower. It's an easy sew-up. Your darling daughter will look radiant in it!
What this PDF contains:
- Sizes 0-3 mo, 6, 9, and 12 months
- Size chart in imperial or metric
- Fabric requirements in imperial or metric
- Notions list
- Sewing tips
- Computer drawn patterns--they are already full-sized and will print on your home computer using US Letter sized paper or A4 sized paper
- Tutorial --instructions with pictures detailing each step
- Glossary of terms
- A link to my YouTube channel showing how to slipstitch: http://youtu.be/HQYvxMf3MSI
- A link to my YouTube channel showing how to make the fabric flower: https://youtu.be/1C2LxCJZuk0 (Part 1) https://youtu.be/Y5gVs3rZ2us (Part 2)
Sewing level: confident beginner with knowledge how to slipstitch
This pattern contains buttonholes. Please follow your machine's instructions.
Just a reminder... this pattern, tutorial, and photographs are protected by copyright. You can use it for personal use and even sell garments made from it (I hope you do!) providing you include a link on your listing of my shop.
***If sewing garments commercially, keep in mind that this pattern has a sizing guideline and isn't universal to each and every child. It's best to get individual measurements and sew according to those. ***
No part of this pattern can be copied, shared, or resold. No part of it can be altered and sold as your own. Thank you for respecting the time and effort I've put into creating my patterns and for your honesty.