Frosted Hexagon Table topper and coasters
Brand The Caffeinated Quilter
IF you love hexagons, you'll love the simple method of creating these! Clever construction method enables you to create a lacy effect for a stunning centerpiece. Includes diagrams for each step and traceable templates. Or you can use the From Marti Michell "Just Hexagons Nested Templates" to start sewing faster!
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY rotary cutting, basic sewing and embroidery skills
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS Table topper: 22.75" by 21", Coaster: 7.5" by 6.5"
- 1/8 yard EACH of two coordinating prints (or .25 yard EACH if fussy-cutting)
- .25 yard EACH light aqua and turquoise fabric
- .5 yard lime green fabric
- coaster: 1/4 yard turquoise fabric
- 1/4 yard batting
- coaster: 3.25" by 36" batting
- coaster: 1/8 yard light aqua fabric
- template plastic, or From Marti Michell "Just Hexagons Nested Templates"
- optional: size 5 pearl cotton and tapestry needle
- quilting thread, needle and thimble