Georgia Dress and Top
Brand Designer Stitch
Georgia offers a mix of fabrics and choices with its contrast yoke and sleeve design.
The front yoke can be made in mesh and/or lace – the sleeves in linen, cotton or pleather.
With an alternate back panel consisting of a back yoke and an optional centre back pleat the Georgia offers many possibilities as either a Dress and/or Top.
MULTI-SIZED PATTERN :
(AU/UK) 6 – 26
(US) 2 – 22
(EU) 34 – 54
ADVANCED BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE SEWING LEVEL.
The Georgia Dress/Top can be made in a soft to medium woven fabric but can easily be constructed in a soft jersey knit (with good recovery).
The construction of the Georgia is recommended for very advanced beginners to intermediate levels due to:
- Double Turn Neck Binding
- Sleeve Bands
- Front and/or Back Yoke
Fabric Choices – Light to Medium Weight Cotton, Cotton Types, Linens, Linen Types, Wool and Wool Types
Silk, Silk Types, Jerseys and Knit Types. Pleather can also be used for the Sleeve Bands.
- Easy fit dart less shell with a sleeve band to create a short cap sleeve.
- Slightly curved and very flattering hem.
- Self fabric bound neckline.
- Option for an Alternate Back – Back Yoke , Back Body with an option of CB Pleat.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
Your PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF instruction Booklet. ( 15 pages ) for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern / 30 pages and 15 pages ( Alternate Back ) for A4 and US standards.
- AO Print Shop x2.
- AO Print Shop x 1 ( for alternate back ).
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Kat top.