Brand Itch to Stitch
You know how sometimes you just want to feel pretty and lady-like? I know exactly what you mean! Let me recommend this elegant and jaw-droppingly beautiful number to you: the Giverny Dress. The vintage inspired Giverny has pintucks on the front and pleated sleeves. The figure-flattering fit-and-flare dress has slightly higher waist to give the impression of small waist and long legs. But it’s not just all look; functional in-seam pockets are added to the skirt! You will love the well-rounded Giverny Dress!
Giverny Dress Features:
- Options for A, B, C, D and DD cups
- Elegant jewel neckline with a center front slit and button closure
- Decorative pintucks front
- Figure-flattering curved high waistband
- Knee-length seven-panel flare skirt
- Functional in-seam pockets anchored to waistband
- Easy-fitting back bodice princess seams
- Invisible back zipper
- Completely lined
- Options for short and 3/4 length pleated cuffed sleeves
- Optional sash attached to back waistband
Skill Level: Advanced
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Giverny Dress pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
Primary Fabric Use a lightweight woven fabric such as crepe, linen, lawn, silk twill, chambray, rayon challis and broadcloth.
Lining Use a lightweight woven fabric such as batiste, lawn, Bemberg and other lining fabrics.
- 22" (56 cm) invisible zipper
- One 1/2” (1.25 cm) button
- 16” (41 cm) of 1/2" (1.25 cm)-wide fusible stay tape (or cut your own on straight grain)
- Two pieces of lightweight woven interfacing 7" x 1" (18 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Two pieces of lightweight woven interfacing 14" x 1" (36 cm x 2.5 cm)