Gypsy Tunic Dress
Brand Designer Stitch
The Gypsy Tunic/Dress is an easy wearing elastic waist garment and offers a variety of options – Cross-Over V-Neck or a more modest Round Neck and choose from 4 different lengths – Top, Tunic, High/Low Tulip Style or full length Maxi with side splits.
MULTI-SIZED PATTERN :
(AU/UK) 6 – 26
(US) 2 – 22
(EU) 34 – 54
ADVANCED BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE SEWING LEVEL
The Gypsy offers a fabulous choice of styling options – Top, Tunic, High Low and Full Maxi length.
It can be made in a light weight woven fabric. ( very light weight knit fabric is also an option but I suggest you size down one size due to the stretch of the knit.)
The construction of the Gypsy is recommended for Advanced Beginner / Intermediate levels due to:
- Neckline Facings.
- Side Seam Pockets.
- Elastic Waist Casing.
- Working with light and slippery fabrics.
- A good knowledge of fitting yourself and fine-tuning of your toile.
Fabric Choices – Rayon, Rayon types, Light Weight Cotton, Cotton Types, Linens,
Linen Types, Silk, Silk Types, Georgette and Georgette types.
Light weight knits can also be used but I suggest you downgrade a size due to the stretch factor of the knit.
- Option of Cross-Over mock Front Wrap with Neck Edge Facings.
- Option of Scoop Neck with Neck Edge Facings.
- Bodice sits at the natural waistline creating a blouson effect with elastic waist casing.
- All-in-one Kimono type sleeves.
- Choice of lengths – Top, Tunic, High – Low Tulip Style, and full Maxi length with side splits.
PDF PATTERN DETAILS.
After purchase your pattern will be available to download. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing so you have access to it in the future.
Your PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- PDF Sewing Instruction Booklet. ( 23 pages ) for A4 and US standards.
- PDF Print at Home Pattern / 53 pages for A4 and US standards.
- AO Print Shop x 4
There are 6 PDF files to download for this pattern.
You are able to select one or several different sizes to print and “hide” the sizes you don’t need. Please ensure you check the sizing chart before deciding what sizes to print off.
URL links and clickable page navigation to resources that help you construct the Gypsy Dress.