Brand Hey June
The Halifax Hoodie is a casual outer layer with 5 different views. There are two main body options – a shaped bodice or a high-low bodice with twisted side seams. Additional features include a hood, kangaroo pocket, full zipper, front notch, and funnel neck. This wardrobe staple is perfect for cool weather layering. With all the different views and options, the modern sewist can use the Halifax Hoodie pattern in innumerable ways. Suggested fabrics include sweatshirt fleece, french terry, cotton interlock, and other heavier weight knits.
The .pdf file includes:
– A .pdf pattern in sizes XS – 2XL
– Instructions for printing only the size you need
– Diagrams for taping the pattern together
– Digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide paper
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address you enter when you check out. You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern or it’s copyrighted illustrated directions, or use any pictures without permission.