$ 12.00 $ 9.00
Brand Itch to Stitch
The Hermosa Shorts are made for comfort and style. These high-waisted shorts are designed for bottom-weight woven fabric with a touch of stretch, and they will keep up with you while you zoom through your busy day. The front and back patch pockets are big enough for your phone and other essentials. The Hermosa Shorts come in three lengths, short, medium and long, as well as the options for zipper fly front and buttoned fly front.
Hermosa Shorts Features:
- High Rise
- Wide contour waistband with off-center button closure
- Options for zipper fly front and buttoned fly front
- Front and back patch pockets
- Back darts for shaping
- Options for three lengths:
- Short (approximately 4″ or 10 cm)
- Medium (approximately 7″ or 18 cm)
- Long (approximately 10″ or 26 cm)—with splits at sides
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Hermosa Shorts pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
Number of pattern pages: 26 for length options (be sure to print only the length option you need per the instructions)
Number of instruction pages: 26
Primary Fabric Use bottom weight, woven fabric with a firm stretch and great recovery. 10% to 15% stretch is ideal. Fabric with less stretch creates more fitted shorts and vice versa. Stretch twill and stretch denim are great choices.
Interfacing Use medium weight fusible woven or weft insertion interfacing.
- All options: 1/4” (6 mm) wide twill tape as long as your waist, plus 3" (7.6 cm). You can also cut your own from non-stretch, lightweight fabric selvedge.
- Fly front with zipper option:
- 5” (13 cm) or longer closed-end, metal or nylon zipper. Longer zipper will be easier to install.
- One 5/8” (1.6 cm) button. This can be a jean button or regular sewn-on button.
- Two 5/8” (1.6 cm) regular, flat, sewn-on buttons. These are concealed and not visible from outside of the garment.
- Buttoned fly front option:
- Four 5/8” (1.6 cm) buttons. These can be jean buttons or regular sewn-on buttons.
- Two 5/8” (1.6 cm) regular , flat, sewn-on buttons. These are concealed and not visible from outside of the garment.