Inspire book Cover
Brand Spencer Ogg
PDF Sewing pattern for an A5 journal, notebook or bible cover
Want to make your own fully lined, journal or notebook cover and be able to adjust for any size of book?
This gorgeous cover will accommodate an A5 book
8 1/4"" x 5 7/8" (210mm x 148mm) and can be used for any A5 book you like. It is lined and has a firm back.
The two pockets of the fabric cover slide over the notebook to hold it in place. The pockets can then be used to store business cards, shopping lists, coupons and reminders.
Made with a contrast spine with tips for decorating.
Also includes a full tutorial on how to cover any size of book you like.
This journal cover is easy to make and would make a lovely gift for a family member or friend.
Great for school, college or teachers.
Make them up in any fabric you like.
This is an easy pattern suitable for beginners
9 pages of full colour tutorial style instructions with detailed photos will walk you through making a professional looking book jacket in no time. Full size pattern pieces - no resizing necessary.
Finished size: 6.5 x 9 inches (16.5 x 22.5cm)
- Instant Download
- Full sized pattern pieces
- Measurements given in cm and in inches
- Complete, easy to follow instructions
- Full colour photos for every step
- Relevant sewing tips
- A list of material requirements and suggestions
- Printer friendly. Prints on A4 or US letter size paper
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings
- A simple layout guide
- A tutorial to make any size of book jacket
Copyright ©SpencerOgg 2016