Brand Itch to Stitch
With a touch of vintage and a touch of modern, the Kalispell Dress makes you feel like a goddess any way you view it. Designed with front and back princess seams in the bodice and a full skirt with inverted box pleats, this fit-and-flare dress is flattering to many body types and sizes. You can choose to keep it at midi length, or lengthen or shorten the skirt using instructions included for a different look.
Kalispell Dress Features:
- Options for A, B, C, D and DD cups
- Options for cap sleeves and flare sleeves
- V neck
- Front button closure with band
- Bodice front and back princess seams
- Full skirt with inverted box pleats
- Ample in-seam pockets
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Kalispell Dress pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
Primary Fabric Use lightweight to medium weight woven fabric. Twill, broadcloth, chambray, and linen are great choices. Do not use fabric narrower than 56” (142 cm); the front and back skirts are too wide to be cut on narrower fabric.
Lining Use lightweight, stable woven fabric such as cotton. The bodice is not lined, but the lining is used for the pockets.
Interfacing Use lightweight to medium weight fusible woven or weft insertion interfacing.
- Nine 1/2” (1.25 cm) buttons or snaps
- 47” (120 cm) of 1/2” (1.25 cm)-wide fusible stay tape (or cut your own on straight grain)