Kensington Dress and Tee
$ 8.00 $ 6.00
Brand Hey June
The Kensington Dress and Tee is a pattern for a beautifully tailored knit dress or trendy hi-low hem tee. It can go from casual and comfy to polished and buttoned up depending on what options you choose to use.
You can choose from:
– a placket
– a pocket (use 1 or 2, or leave it off)
– short sleeves
– long sleeves
– button tabs for rolled up sleeves
– a dress
– a shirt
– an exposed neck binding
– a hidden neck binding
Leave off the placket and pockets and you’ll have a beginner-friendly pattern. But if you’re up for a little challenge, the placket directions include photographs of each step to make it as easy as possible.
This purchase is for a 71 page pdf document that includes:
– instructions for printing and assembling the pattern (print only the pages you need!)
– notes on choosing the best knit for this project
– instructions for alterations for a custom fit
– completely illustrated sewing directions (with photographs for the placket and neck binding
– a 29 page computer-drawn pattern for the dress and tee in sizes 18 months – 10 years.
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address linked to your account.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital sewing pattern file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.