Knot Your Average Shirt and Dress
Brand 5 Out of 4
The Knot Your Average Shirt and Dress pattern is intended for knit fabrics and has multiple options to meet your changing needs.
The pattern provides:
– Information for maternity modifications
– Detailed instructions to make the pattern nursing friendly for both the shirt and dress versions.
– Sleeveless, elbow length, long, and extra long sleeve options
-Shirt and dress lengths
-Information on ruching the side seams
Interested in making it into a nursing or non-nursing nightgown? I highly recommend using ITY knit because it is incredibly soft and has a great drape.
Past your nursing days? No problem. There’s an option to cut the pattern as a non-nursing shirt and dress.
The pattern comes in sizes XXS to 3XL and in 8.5×11, A4, and A0 versions.
- 1-3 yards of knit fabric (lycra blends work best)
- clear elastic is optional, but helpful for the breastfeeding version
- serger and walking foot are helpful but not required