Kosice Top & Dress
Brand Itch to Stitch
The Kosice is a beautiful peasant-style top or dress with a touch of modern-day romance. Designed for lightweight woven fabric, the Kosice comes in different cup sizes. A Kosice dress made with floral fabric would certainly stop traffic. Or use a bright and fun print to make a top that is suitable for everyday wear. The Kosice includes options for short flare sleeves and short sleeve with elastic hem.
Kosice Top & Dress Features:
- Options for A, B, C, D and DD cups
- Options for top and dress
- Options for two raglan sleeves:
- Short flare sleeves
- Short sleeve with elastic hem
- Dress option has sash
- Button-down front
- Front and Back V necklines
- Elasticized shoulders
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: 00 – 20 (See “Size Chart” tab below for detailed measurements)
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? The Kosice Top & Dress pattern now includes an additional large format file (size A0 paper) that you can send to your print shop to print!
- Primary Fabric Use stable, lightweight, woven fabric. Lawn, lightweight shirting, lightweight chambray are great choices.
- Contrast Fabric Use very lightweight woven fabric, such as lawn, batiste and voile. The contrast fabric is used for the front and back bias tapes and will not be visible from the right side of the garment. You may also use the same fabric as the primary fabric if your primary fabric is very lightweight.
- Interfacing Use tricot interfacing
- All Options: 1/2“ (1.25 cm) wide knit elastic
- Top Option: Five (5) 3/8“ (1 cm) buttons
- Dress Option: Ten (10) 3/8“ (1 cm) buttons
- Short Sleeve with Elastic Hem Option: 40“ (102 cm) long of 1/2“ (1.25 cm) wide knit elastic to be used for sleeve hem