Women’s Lily Woven Blouse
Brand Laela Jeyne
The Lily Woven Blouse PDF pattern is such a versatile woven blouse pattern that can be made in endless variations. The neckline and back shoulders feature darts for the perfect fit. The back is finished with a perfect exposed zipper. You can choose from a collar or plain bias bound neckline. Choose from a gathered front or classic A-line silhouette. Sleeveless, short sleeve, and long sleeve options make this perfect for any weather. And with cup sizes from A-E, there’s no need for an FBA anymore! The options are endless to make yourself a well fitting, classy blouse!
The Lily Woven Blouse PDF pattern also includes:
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Finished length charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes 00-26 in cup sizes A-E
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
- A0 Size Pages per cup size
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient.
The Lily Woven Blouse PDF pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!