Brand Hey June
The Lucerne is a relaxed fit blouse with shaping through the body, a faced neckline, and a curved shirt tail hem.
View A has a tie on the short sleeve and view B features a more feminine petal sleeve.
Both views have the option for a V or scoop neck.
Sizes 2 – 22
The Lucerne is perfect for almost any situation depending on fabric and styling. It makes the perfect top for vacation, casual weekend get togethers, the office, or a girls’ night out! The loose and flowy hemline are very forgiving and comfortable to wear both untucked and tucked in.
The pattern includes instructions for finding your best fit, alterations, a full bust adjustment, and adjusting the neckline for sheer fabrics.
Skills used: sewing with lightweight drapey fabrics, finishing seam allowances, under stitching, edge stitching, top stitching.
+ lightweight woven fabric with some drape, such as rayon, gauze, polyester, and silk. Blends of those fabrics with cotton, linen, bamboo also work well.
+ 1/2 yard sheerweight or tricot fusible interfacing
+ Matching polyester thread
The .pdf includes:
– Full digitally drawn pattern in sizes 2 – 22
– Digitally illustrated sewing instructions for each step
– Tips and tutorials for altering the pattern for best fit
– Layers function so you can print only the size(s) you need
– Separate print shop copies so you can print the entire pattern on one continuous sheet of 36″ wide paper or two sheets of A0 sized paper.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #LucerneBlouse #HeyJunePatterns