Women’s Madeline Ballet Sweater
Brand Laela Jeyne
Do you love the look of the ballet sweater? You can now make your own with the Women’s Madeline Ballet Sweater! It’s comfortable yet stylish and goes well with the Juliette Dress. Make a classic wrap ballet sweater with ties, or a new take on the sweater with the banded bottom or button closure. Either way you make it, you’ll love to wear it!
The Madeline Ballet Sweater PDF pattern also includes:
- 2 Sleeve Lengths
- Tie and button closure or banded bottom
- Clearly written instructions with color photos or technical drawings to illustrate each step
- Detailed information on how to print with layers so you print only the size you need
- Detailed fabric layout
- Yardage and size charts
- Finished length charts
- Tested pattern pieces for women’s sizes XXS-3X
- No trim pages for US and A4 paper
Note: The pattern may have changed slightly from the tester pictures on this listing
This pattern is for an intermediate sewist. Please view the size chart pictured on this listing to ensure the correct fit for your recipient. Note: This file is a pdf file and not a finished product.
The Madeline Ballet Sweater PDF pattern is original to Laela Jeyne Patterns. The patterns and images are copyrighted by Laela Jeyne Patterns and may not be copied, shared, or resold. Please feel free to sell items made with this pattern on a small scale. And of course I would be grateful if you shared the pattern source!