Brand Suco by Susana
The essential blouse that every girl needs to have in her wardrobe. With several interchangeable options, the Maria blouse will fit perfectly with skirts, pants, leggings, shorts, pinafores, overalls, under a cardigan, etc.
This will be your go-to pattern, to make all year round.
Design features and options include:
- 2 collars: Peter Pan or ruffle
- 2 body options: shirt or bodice with gathered bottom
- 4 sleeves: long, short, puff and ruffle
- Front placket with buttons
- Slightly fitted body
Suggested fabrics are light to medium weight wovens, such as: lawn, plumetti, seersucker, chambrai, linen, gauze, vyiela, poplin, quilting cotton, etc. See the last photo for fabric requirements.
Pattern comes in sizes 3 through to 14 years (98cm to 164cm height), separated by colour and line style. Both pattern files include Layers, so that you can print only the size that you want.
This is a digital pattern, in pdf format, written in english. With your purchase you will receive the following files available for immediate download:
Pattern in A4 format (compatible with US letter format), in full colour, to be printed at home.
- Pattern in A0 format, in black and white, to be printed at a copy shop.
- File with detailed instructions, with step-by-step full colour photographs.