Merlo Field Tee
Brand Sew House Seven
The Merlo Field Tee is a casual, comfortable and sporty knit tee. It has a slightly tomboyish vibe with its sporty stripes and curved hem, not to mention how perfectly it pairs with jeans.
Due to its wide, oversized body width, the Merlo is most flattering when sewn in a drapey knit fabric such as rayon, bamboo or Tencel knits. Cotton and linen knits also work but may result in a slightly boxy look. The contrast stripes are perfect for using up precious knit fabric left-overs. The pattern also offers two neckline choices and three sleeve length options.
Options & Features:
- contrast shoulder and upper sleeve stripes
- contrast neckband
- curved bottom hem
- drop shoulder sleeves
- roomy the through the body
- wide neck version #1 - semi-wide, semi-scooped neckline
- crew neck version #2 - a higher, rounded neckline
- sleeve A - slim, long sleeves
- sleeve B - three quarter length sleeves
- sleeve C - banded short sleeves
This is an Confident Beginner level pattern. Sizes 00 - 20
PDF file includes:
- U.S. Copy Shop File 36" X 83" 1 page, 203 KB;
- A0 Copy Shop File 2 pages, 109 KB;
- At Home Pattern File 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 39 pages, 977 KB (this file has a layers option for individual size printing).
- Instructions 8.5" X 11" or A4 paper size, 16 pages, 11.6 MB
- How To Use Acrobat Layers 1 page, 719 KB
- zip file that includes all of the above files 5 files, 13.3 MB