Brand Suco by Susana
Two robe designs in one pattern. Make a classical design robe with wide front facings that close with a waist belt, or a version with button front placket that goes up to the neckline, perfect to keep your child warm and cosy. The body has plenty of ease and the length hits below the knee. The design features:
- Plenty of ease around the body, to allow for movement and comfort
- Wide facing in the front and back neck (view B)
- Front placket with buttons or press buttons (view A)
- Patch pockets
- Waist belt attached to the back
- Collar (view A)
- Long sleeves
Make it your own by adding appliqué to the pockets, or pipping to the collar or facing seams, or even making the collar and the pockets in a different fabric.
Suggested fabrics include medium or heavyweight fleece, minky, quilted jersey sweatshirt knit, french terry, piqué... The possibilities are endless. See photo for fabric requirements.
Pattern comes in sizes 12 months through to 14 years, separated by colour and line style.
This is a digital pattern, in pdf format, written in english. With your purchase you will receive the following files available for immediate download:
- Pattern in A4 format (compatible with US letter format), in full colour, to be printed at home.
- Pattern in A0 format, in black and white, to be printed at a copy shop.
- Large format one page pattern, to be printed at a copy shop.
- File with detailed instructions, with step-by-step full colour photographs.